Happy Friday everyone!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Kieksy is Famous!
I've been following a really cute, uplifting blog called Today's Letters for several months now. It's written by a husband and wife, Tim and Emily Loerke (she does most of the writing, but there are "husband's letters" days) and they have a weekly post called "Fist Pump Fridays." A Jersey Shore fan I'm not, save the few weekend marathons I catch glimpse of, but they include pictures of non-guidos/guidettes throwing fist pumps with the best of them. A few weeks ago, after a particularly amazing spaghetti dinner cooked by Johnny, Kieksy was sporting an ah-mazing sauce beard that I had to capture on film. I started snapping away and next thing I know, the kid started throwing fist pumps. It must have been the pasta that brought out the seriously watered- down Italian in him. I emailed it in to Emily, and she was kind enough to post it today. You can check out Kieksy and their blog here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment